Since Jack started daycare, my fitness has been poor. This was a mistake. I had 4 days off work and I realized how much more time I had. I decided to Free People Activewear challenge myself to be active for 2 weeks. Habits are formed when you do something consistently. This habit is one I know makes me feel happier!
Two weeks later, it’s still amazing to be alive! I plan to continue this exercise as long as possible. Each day I have gone for a walk of at least 30 minutes, sometimes longer, and done a MyX Fitness workout or MWH workout. Or something else. For example, we once walked in the heat around the Zoo with a double stroller while pushing our baby. That was a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
One thing that I realized quickly was that I don’t own a lot of workout pants. My Amazon biker shorts are my favorite, but I sometimes don’t feel like wearing something too tight. These Lululemon running shorts are very low-cut. I do have a few. Because I wear them with high-waisted leggings, my tops tend to be a little more cropped.
FREE PEOPLE ACTIVEWEAR CAN YOU HELP ME?
Crop tops with short, low-waisted shorts. It was like being back in middle school! Free People Movement has been something I wanted to try for so long. Finally, I ordered some items. They are all activewear but don’t appear as active. That’s what I love about them. They are cute, and I enjoy wearing them to the park with my boys and for my workouts.
- Free People Movement Activewear Favorites
- Here are my thoughts and what I saw.
THE WAY HOME SHORTS FREE PEOPLE ACTIVEWEAR
These shorts are so cute! I don’t know how I missed them so much. These shorts have been worn so many times in the past two weeks. They are now available in several more colors. It’s an easy decision at $30 with so many cool colors. Here’s the pair I am wearing.
TAP IN TOP LAYERING
To say that I am obsessed is an understatement. This layer is perfect for me. It is super soft and has thumb holes as well as a hood. This was also available in teal. Although it doesn’t look like it is usually stacked on top of the chest, Rob didn’t tell me that before he snapped a photo.
GOOD KARMA LEGGINGS
These leggings are adorable! I love their fabric and fit. However, they are a bit small. This is a common theme that I noticed with Free People activewear. These were returned by me, and I may order them again in the future. But, I do have so many leggings that I will not be buying any more.
This cropped sweatshirt is my favorite. This is a great Free People Activewear layer for cooler mornings or early fall days. This sweatshirt is so much nicer than your average sweatshirt. I can go from workout to coffee with friends without having to change.
PLAY BY PLAY TANK
This tank is simple and lightweight. The open back is a great feature. Although the small I ordered was perfect, I would have preferred a larger size.
CUT IT OUT LONG SLEEVED TOP FREE PEOPLE ACTIVEWEAR
It’s getting cooler in the morning and evening so I grabbed this long-sleeve top. I will report back! Because I was concerned about the size of some Free People Activewear, I chose the M/L.
- 100% Cotton
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Special finish
- 69% Polyester, 28% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Machine Wash
- Shoe Size: Men 4-8, Women: 6-9
- Medium cushioning throughout foot for all-day comfort and protection
- Mesh panels for added breathability
- Material:95%Rayon+5%Spandex. The fabrics are soft and stretch,lightweight and breathable. very comfortable to wear
- Feature:Slim-fit,Two Piece Outfits For Women,short crop top,long pants,high waist leggings,make you more beautiful, fashion, sexy and elegant.
- Occasions:Casual,yoga, workout, sport, running, jogging, club,cocktail,shopping, vacation
- Please check the measurement chart carefully before you buy the item.If you have any questions,please feel free to contact us.thank you very much
- Contoured And Featuring A Gripper Top And Y-Heel To Keep Sock In Place
- A Padded Foot Bed For An Extra Layer Of Comfort And Arch Support
- Next Generation Of Athletic Socks
- Country Of Origin: China