BERING WATCHES STANDARD INSTRUCTIONS
Move the crown to its middle position. To set the date, turn the crown. Take the crown out. To set the time, turn the crown. After that, return the crown to its Bering Watches original position. Now your watch is set.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SOLAR BERING WATCH
Move the crown to its middle position. To set the date, turn the crown. Take the crown out. To set the time, turn the crown. After that, return the crown to its original yellow position. Now your watch is set.
Important: The switching mechanism may be damaged if the date is set between 9 p.m. & 1 a.m.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE AUTOMATIC WATCH
Turn the crown clockwise to display the current date. Return the crown to its original position. Move the crown back to position 1. Turn it clockwise until you see the current time. To set the correct time, be aware of whether it is morning/afternoon. Return the crown to its original position.
INSTRUCTIONS RADIO-CONTROLLED BERING WATCHES 2017 DE/EN
Instruction Manual (PDF).
INSTRUCTIONS RADIO CONTROLLED BERING WATCH
- Hold the button 1 down until you see all three hands in motion.
- Hold the button down and wait for the hands to stop.
- The automatic adjustment is complete when all hands are at the 12 o’clock position.
INSTRUCTIONS TO MULTIFUNCTION WATCH
- To set the date, pull the crown out of the look middle position 2.
- To set the hour and day, pull the crown out 3 and turn it clockwise.
- Set the timer. After that, return the crown to its original position.
- Your watch is now set.
INSTRUCTIONS TO BERING WATCHES CHRONOGRAPH
- To stop or start the stop watch, press button A.
- Move the crown to the middle divorce position 2. Turn it to set the date.
- Take the crown out of 3. Turn it to set the time.
- After that, return the crown to its original position.
- Your watch is now set.
- The button B can be used to reset the stopwatch back to its original position.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADJUSTABLE MESHBAND
- The BERING soft meshbands can be adjusted easily.
- As shown in the picture, simply insert a small screwdriver (or similar tool) into the clasp.
- Move the clasp to your preferred position by lifting it up. Securely snap the clasp.
- You should ensure that the clasp is in the right place on the band.
- The link bands can be adjusted anywhere watches are serviced.
HOW TO USE THE CLASP?
The security clasp can be opened
Place the hook on top of the pin
Close clasp (it should snap).
Secure the security clasp
- WATCH HUT
Bering Watches was founded in 2008 and is a well-known brand for its stylish and reliable watches. It has a strong reputation for high quality craftsmanship. They even use surgical steel to provide long-lasting durability.
Bering, a Danish company with roots in Denmark, pays tribute to its Scandi heritage through simple designs and minimal detailing. We’ve narrowed down our top picks for luxe timepieces from Bering, including mother-of-pearl and trusty leather.
- THE BERING STORY
Rene Kaerskov, a Danish founder, set out on an Arctic adventure. He was captivated by the beauty of the Arctic and its icy white serenity. Rene Kaerskov created a watch collection that reflected the natural characteristics of the landscape.
Bering Watches Strait is the name of Alaska’s first European colonist. It’s why one of Alaska’s four time zones, ‘Bering Time,’ honors him. These ideas were cleverly merged by Kaerskov to create the Bering watch brand.
- MINIMALIST LOOK
This ladies’ Bering Ceramic watch is inspired by Scandi and made from durable white ceramic. Rose gold links are carefully contrasted. Its white face is elegant and chic, making it a great choice for dressing up an evening look. To give it the spotlight it deserves, pair it with a plain black dress.
The Bering Classic Chronograph watch is perfect for everyday wear. The watch’s large, white face is finished in a brown leather strap that will age beautifully with use.
You’ll love the chronograph quartz movement and date function if you like precise timekeeping. This elegant piece looks great layered underneath a white shirt.
- A TOUCH OF METALLIC GLAMOUR
This elegant and stylish Bering Classic watch in gold (RPS PS139) is a beautiful addition to any outfit. It features a small, mother-of-pearl face that is perfect for accentuating delicate wrists. It can be used in place of a bracelet for a seamless transition from day to evening.
Are you a social butterfly with many events in your future? This watch will keep you going. The stainless steel Bering Watch for men (RPS PS129) is a great choice for special occasions. It will not distract from your outfit but draw attention to you. For a sophisticated contrast, wear it with an electric-blue suit.
- STYLISH COLOUR BLOCKING
The ladies’ Max Rene watch from Bering (RPS PS149) is minimalist chic and will bring a strong pop of colour to your wrist. Its robust design is made with a stainless-steel case and a red leather strap. For a bold pop of colour, wear it with a white outfit.
Khaki is a timeless color, and the Max Rene watch for men (RPS PS199) is a great choice for every day wear. It features a quartz movement that keeps time on the mark. The practical rubber strap is easy to clean. You can style it with a casual shirt or rolled sleeves.
Bering creates stylish timepieces that are elegant and minimalist using classic designs and quality materials. Explore the full range of Bering Watches online and embrace the irresistible Danish style.